Tuesday, March 21, 2006

St. Pats 06, Part 3

Oh sheesh, this weekend REALLY topped this holiday off.




Where does one begin? It was Opening Weekend for the Starboard. The usual suspects were in town and what a crazy weekend it was.

Friday afternoon, Shannon and I arrived in town and headed right over. And, well, I feel like I didn't leave there until Sunday night.

Oh but wait, I did. I made it home one night to somehow then get lost in the bathroom. I um, well, have nothing to add to this.

I got my VIP card. Stressed that my name has 2 Ss and 2 Ls!

Played beer pong versus another Russell. Russell won!

Let's see... what else. It's so hard to piece things together. The blur, the fog. It was just a great weekend. So good to see everyone. People I only see in DE. It was a nice reunion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home